VACUFLO central vacuums are proudly assembled in Canton, Ohio, by H-P Products Inc. Get a Free Consultation
See the Difference with VacuFlo
Is Your Vacuum Fast?
From the Sentry Security Blog
Tired of lugging a huge vacuum up and down stairs?
Tired of lugging around a heavy vacuum around the house? Here’s your solution:
Unstructured wiring is an ugly hassle – we’ll take care of that for you
Tired of loose and messy wires?
VACUFLO central vacuums are proudly assembled in Canton, Ohio, by H-P Products Inc. Since 1945, H-P Products, Inc., premier manufacturer of central vacuums and tubing-related products, has established an internationally recognized operation developed on the genuine principles of producing high-quality products, while servicing the needs of a wide customer base. Superior service and performance practices that key executives have instilled in the company have positioned H-P as a leader in the tubular products and central vacuum industries.
True Cyclonic is our tried and true power unit- bagless, filterless and a work horse of a central vacuum. With a 6-gallon dirt canister and the unit being exhausted outside the home, minimal maintenance is needed throughout the year. It is suggested that every 4-6 months, empty the dirt canister and clean the permanent filter screen to promote maximum air flow to the motor allowing for consistent power and worry-free operation each and every time you vacuum.
Filtered Cyclonic is a great choice for Hide-A-Hose systems. Features a pleated cartridge filter that is suggested to be changed at minimum once a year, provides ample power, quiet operation and on-board inlet valves providing easy access to your unit when installed in a basement, garage or utility room without needing to install an additional valve. It is optional to exhaust this units outside making them a great choice for retrofit installations and in situations where the unit cannot be installed close to an exterior wall of the home.
- No bags or filters needed
- Required to be exhausted outside
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Wide range of units to accommodate any home size
- Large capacity dirt receptacle
- Removes 100% of vacuumed dirt, dust, allergens and debris from the home
- Assembled in Canton, Ohio by H-P Products, a trusted name in the industry
- Provides for whole-house cleaning with one simple system
- Filtered Cyclonic system utilizes cyclonic separation for primary filtration and a pleated cartridge filter for secondary filtration